- user posted snow conditions reports
- breaking news and rumors about New England ski areas
- information and snow conditions
New England Lost Ski Areas Project
- excellent history of defunct ski areas
- detail information about ski lifts
- great collection of trail maps
Skiing Past and Present
- a site by ski historian Scott Andrews
New England Ski Museum
- located in Franconia, New Hampshire
- photos of many of New England's chairlifts
Ski Museum of Maine
- located in Kingfield, Maine
Vermont Ski Museum
- located in Stowe, Vermont
- a bookstore and publisher located in Littleton, New Hampshire (and online)
The Mountain Wanderer
- an outdoor sports bookstore located in Lincoln, New Hampshire (and online)
New England's Lost Hiking Trails
- backcountry hiking and skiing trail conditions
Also on NewEnglandSkiHistory.com...
Shawnee Peak's Pleasant Past
The only high speed quad area in New England to close
A massive ski area once proposed in Southern Vermont...
Once one of the busiest areas in New England...now idle
Will Tenney's lifts spin again?
A small community run ski area in Lebanon, NH
Cancelled Ski Areas
Then and Now
In The Press
Copyright 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved.